Taking into account the need for quality education, we launched The Dawn Lectures to create a ground where people from both industry and academia could help students and working professionals to enhance their quality of learning through both free and paid live webinars.
This platform provides ample opportunities for experts and talented individuals to connect with educational institutions across the nation for upskilling aspiring students. We wish to evolve into a growing sphere where students can involve, network with experts, acquire competencies and aspire to become a proficient practitioner. Our aim is to transform every ordinary classroom into an industry hub creating the future nation builders.
So far, we have been very successful in delivering quality webinars and conferences for various educational institutions. We have furnished some of our past events below for you to get an idea about what we do.
The Dawn Lectures offers the following services. Institutions or organisations interested in availing our services can fill in the respective forms:
Introductory General Guest / Motivational Talk (One-time / 60 Minutes / Online) – FREE | BOOK NOW
Invited Talk on Specialisation ( 90 Minutes / Online) – ₹1800 | BOOK NOW
Speaker: Dr Rajesh Bojan – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajeshbojan/
- Building and Mastering Professional Competencies, An intensive 2 days Transformational Virtual Webinar 9th & 10th May 2020
- Publish or Perish, A Live Panel Discussion – 17th May 2020
- The A to Z of Facing Interviews – A Live Session – 24th May 2020
- Literature Review, A Live Panel Discussion – 7th June 2020
- Communicate2Connect, A Live Panel Discussion – 7th June 2020
- Redefining Career Skills, A 5-Day Webinar Series – 21st to 25th June 2020. This event is organised by the Department of English of Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women in association with The Dawn Journal.
- A National Level Paper Presentation on Global Impact of the Coronavirus Covid-19 on Society, Business and Economy – 29th and 30th July 2020. This event is organised by NITTE School of Management, Bengaluru in association with The Dawn Journal as the Knowledge Partner.
- Verbal Ability Mastery for Competitive Examinations – Guest Talk at Genius Group of Institutions – 9th July 2021
- Webinar on Employability Skills – Guest Talk at PupilESH Peernet – 24th July 2021