We, at The Dawn Journal have launched The Dawn Lectures to help students and working professionals to enhance their quality of learning through both free and paid live webinars delivered by experts around the world.
We request you to visit this page frequently to keep yourself updated about our activities. Additionally, join us on our official Telegram group to interact with us and know the latest updates. Join at Telegram ID: thedawnjournal
- Building and Mastering Professional Competencies, An intensive 2 days Transformational Virtual Webinar 9th & 10th May 2020
- Publish or Perish, A Live Panel Discussion – 17th May 2020
- The A to Z of Facing Interviews – A Live Session – 24th May 2020
- Literature Review, A Live Panel Discussion – 7th June 2020
- Communicate2Connect, A Live Panel Discussion – 7th June 2020
- Redefining Career Skills, A 5-Day Webinar Series – 21st to 25th June 2020. This event is organised by the Department of English of Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women in association with The Dawn Journal.
- A National Level Paper Presentation on Global Impact of the Coronavirus Covid-19 on Society, Business and Economy – 29th and 30th July 2020. This event is organised by NITTE School of Management, Bengaluru in association with The Dawn Journal as the Knowledge Partner.