Taking into account the need for quality education, we wish to collaborate with educational institutions to create opportunities so people from both industry and academia could help students and faculty members to enhance their quality of learning through both free and paid events.
Our aim is to transform every ordinary classroom into an industry hub creating the future nation builders. The upskilling of aspiring students can be achieved by connecting experts from industry and academia with educational institutions across the nation. We wish to evolve into a growing sphere where students can involve, network with experts, acquire competencies and aspire to become a proficient practitioner in their field of study.
So far, we have been successful in delivering quality webinars and conferences for various educational institutions across the nation. We have furnished some of our past events below so you can get an idea about what we do. Institutions / organisations interested in collaboration can send a proposal stating your requirements to this email address: email@example.com
- Building and Mastering Professional Competencies, An intensive 2 days Transformational Virtual Webinar 9th & 10th May 2020.
- Publish or Perish, A Live Panel Discussion – 17th May 2020.
- The A to Z of Facing Interviews – A Live Session – 24th May 2020.
- Literature Review, A Live Panel Discussion – 7th June 2020.
- Communicate2Connect, A Live Panel Discussion – 7th June 2020.
- Redefining Career Skills, A 5-Day Webinar Series – 21st to 25th June 2020. This event is organised by the Department of English of Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women in association with The Dawn Journal.
- A National Level Paper Presentation on Global Impact of the Coronavirus Covid-19 on Society, Business and Economy – 29th and 30th July 2020. This event is organised by NITTE School of Management, Bengaluru in association with The Dawn Journal as the Knowledge Partner.
- Verbal Ability Mastery for Competitive Examinations – Guest Talk at Genius Group of Institutions – 9th July 2021.
- Webinar on Employability Skills – Guest Talk at PupilESH Peernet – 24th July 2021.
- National Level English Quiz Contest #1 – 22nd – 26th February 2023.
- National Level English Quiz Contest #2 – 6th – 10th March 2023.
- National Level VA & QA Quiz Contest #3 – 27th – 31st March 2023.